Campfire Essentials - Hornby Organic S'mores
No matter what the season, there are few things that top the list of being outdoors around a campfire with family and friends. There is a certain magic that surrounds a campfire and captivates the mind, regardless of your age.
So, let's imagine the classic s'more re-invented and made oh-so much better. We do this by pressing the marshmallow and chocolate between a warm and gooey, you guessed it, Hornby Organic bar. It's simple, it's fun and it will blow your backcountry mind.
Give it a try on your next adventure or backyard fire and we guarantee you'll be adding this new campfire favourite recipe with a twist to your back pocket. (Recipe below)
Hornby Organic S'more Ingredients:
- Sharpened Stick for Roasting
- Marshmallows (we love getting handmade ones from Tout de Sweet & Blue Spruce Ice Cream)
- Hornby Organic Bar (we recommend a flavour with chocolate chips)
- Extra Chocolate (because why the heck not)
Most of you probably have a general idea of how to make a S’more but the first step will set your Hornby Organic S'more apart!
- Roast your Hornby Organic bar over the fire - this helps to warm it up and get the chocolate all gooey and soft
- Next, roast your marshmallow- to your liking
- Break your Hornby Organic bar in half
- Add extra chocolate onto the bar (if desired, but we think it's a good idea)
- Squeeze your roasted marshmallow off the stick between the two halves of your Hornby Organic Bar
- Be transported to S'more Heaven
Photos: Josh Dooley Phototgraphy
Words: Cayleigh Rees
Leave a comment